Listen up, folks! Father’s Day is just around the corner and it’s time to show our dads some love. But let’s be real here – finding the perfect gift for the men in our lives can be quite a challenge. That’s where these sweet all about dad printables come in handy! When they’re coming from the little ones these heartfelt and personalized gifts will make Dad feel like he’s on top of the world.
Not only can you use these as Father’s Day printables but you can also use them as a happy birthday daddy printable.
From sentimental cards to fun activities, these printables are the perfect way to celebrate your dad on his special day. Whether you’re working with a tight budget or simply want to add a personal touch to your gift, all about daddy printables offer endless options that are sure to make him feel loved and appreciated.
So why not give it a try and surprise dad with something he’ll truly cherish this Father’s Day or on his birthday?
What’s an all about dad printable? It’s an instant digital download pdf you can print right away and use as many times as you need to. The focus is all about dad and no one else and the kids share all their favorite things about dad.
Related: The Best Gifts For Expecting Dads
Why is it so important to celebrate Father’s Day? Because dads are often overlooked and overshadowed by moms in the parenting department. I’m just being honest here. LOL But on this day we celebrate them and show them how much they’re truly appreciated.
Fathers actually play a pretty important role in our lives, right? Think about it – when you need a break from the kids they jump right in to take the lead and give you 10 minutes to take a shower or use the bathroom in peace. They know a little bit about everything and can fix just about anything around the house. Need to learn how to do an oil change or change a tire? Dad’s got you covered. But they’re not just handy around the house – they’re also great at providing emotional support. They keep us together when we’re falling apart.
And let’s not forget that dads are also pretty darn funny at least they think they are, they definitely know how to keep things interesting. Celebrate Father’s Day because dads are awesome! Show him some appreciation for all he does.
What about the dads to be? Please don’t forget the expecting dads who are probably so nervous and stressed to the max because they do not know what to expect.
Now, some of you might be thinking “Wait a minute, they’re not even a dad yet!” And while that may be true (for now), it doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to be celebrated on this special day.
Think about it – they’ve been going through the ups and downs of pregnancy right alongside their partner. They’ve been attending doctor’s appointments, helping pick out baby names, and setting up the nursery. And maybe he’s even been involved in some late-night ice cream runs or foot massages. These things count and deserve recognition and appreciation.
Here are a few more reasons why expecting dads should get in on the Father’s Day printable gift-giving action:
1) You’re carrying emotional weight too: Don’t underestimate the emotional toll that comes with preparing to become a parent. Expecting dads have their own set of worries and anxieties to deal with – from financial stress to concerns about being a good role model. Celebrate yourself for handling it all like a champ.
2) It sets a good precedent: By getting excited about Father’s Day now (even before your little one arrives), you’re showing them how important family celebrations can be.
3) Let your friends and family show you some love – If there was ever an excuse for receiving gifts, Father’s Day is it. You deserve to feel appreciated and loved, even if you’re not technically a dad just yet.
Why Choose All About Dad Printables?
- It’s a personalized gift which makes it that much sweeter. Everyone loves a gift that comes from the heart.
- Printables are cheap and you can print them over and over again which makes the purchase cost-effective.
- An all about my daddy printable is a fun and great way to involve the kids in creating a gift for Dad.
Related: Best Gifts For New Dads At The Hospital
All About Dad Printables
Sign-up for my email list to receive 20% off your purchase.
Father’s Day Booklet- This booklet is truly all you need as a printable Father’s Day gift. If you have more than one child, each can create their own Father’s Day Booklet recreating their favorite moments with dad and creating a drawing of each.
- A Father’s Day questionnaire printable that you will turn into a booklet.
- Each page has two sections where your kids will answer a question about Dad and draw or cut out a photo.
How to use:
- Print each page on cardstock paper at home or at a print shop.
- Once completed cut out the pages and fold with the cover page on top.
- Now put all your pages into a booklet. You’ll find further instructions at the bottom of your printable.
Father’s Day Cards-Remember when I said these were the sweetest all about my dad printables? They truly are. With the Father’s Day cards bundle, you get five different cards with five unique designs. This is perfect for families that have more than one child.
- Five cute cards with five unique designs.
- Each card except for one completely done-for-you card allows the kids to use their creative side.
- Instructions on what to draw on each card. If you want to get even more creative and do something different, that’s ok too.
How to use:
- Print each card on cardstock paper.
- Follow the instructions for each card and use finger paint to create your image.
- When the paint is dry fold with your cover picture on the front and your “made with love” teddy in the back.
Currently, there are two cards sold separately, the lion and all already done for you teddy card.
How to download any of your all about dad printables:
. No physical item will be mailed to you. After your purchase is confirmed, you will receive an email with a link directing you to your PDF files. Or you can find the download link within the shop shortly after purchasing.
All About My Dad Printable is the perfect gift for any occasion to celebrate the man who taught his kids how to ride a bike, tie their shoes, changed a few dirty diapers, and embarrass them in front of their friends with his dad jokes.
It’s a fun and easy way for the kids to get creative and show their appreciation for all the hard work he does. Plus, it gives him an excuse to brag about his favorite subject: himself! So go ahead and print out these for my dad printables. Who knows, you just might love them.
These files are NOT editable PDFs. We offer no customization at this time. Use a computer to download the file. This file is for personal use only. Reselling, sharing, or commercial use of this item is prohibited.